Hemor-Rite Cryotherapy is an anatomically designed device for applying cold therapy (Cryotherapy) directly to the swollen haemorrhoid veins and blood vessels of external hemorrhoids and the internal hemorrhoids within the rectal cavity and the anal area. The direct application of cold provides prompt relief of itching, pain, and swelling. Hemor*Rite™ Cryotherapy is also beneficial for the treatment of anal and perianal fissures due to vasoconstriction (the process of prevent and acute blood loss) and analgesia properties of the device.
- Relief in 8 minutes
- 10 hour lasting effectSimple and economical
- Drugfree/No side-effects
- One Hermorrite® Cryotherapy Medical Device
- 2 bottlesofapprox. 1.2 oz (35 c.c.) of natural lubricant
- One sanitary case for refrigeration
- Instructions for proper usage